How to Gain Weight in a Week?

How to Gain Weight in a Week?
7 Dino men Wazan Badhaen!

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Learn English Grammar

How to get 1000 visitors per day / daily

Every body is worried about his blog because he is not getting enough traffic to get google adsense account. I have suggested some usefull points by following these point you will be able to get more than enough traffic you desired. When I started blogging in 2010 I make a search on these topics but, beleive me i can't get 100 page views daily. It was hurting for me, because i was working through day and night. I worked hard but I fail to achieve my goal. Because it was very difficult, and i could not get help from blogger tips and tricks through google search. I read more than 12 hours a day, websites and bloggs to get traffic builder tips but I failed. At least I was so tired i gave up the work. For second time I started my work and I worked hard so that i would be able to get enough traffic, when i reached about 200-300 pageviews daily I applied for google adsense but unfortunately my account was disapproved. The reason was that "Your posts are so short that we can't get meanings. Your posts should be completely sentences and paragraphs." I was shocked because my 1 year work was ended without any reward. I start New blog and hard work and gave a little time to my this profession. At least after 8 months i was able to get google adsense account. Now i'm earning through google on my 2 blogs and this is my 3rd blog.
Have you same problem?
Don't worry!
I have solved this problem to get traffic you should be dtermined in your profession.
This is the common problem and main cause of failure of blogs.
Lets start from here!
Some people thought that they should change the name of their blog, some thought that it is imposible and some other thought their blog's posts are less than that of others.
This is not true. I'm about throwing light on the tips that can increase the traffic of your blogs.
1. First of all you need 100 unique posts on your blog.
2. A facebook page.
3. Your own cell-phone

How to work with these 3 steps:

Look at the step 2.

For example you have started a blog on 1-1-0001. Create a facebook page at the same time. I you have now a blog but not a facebook page don't waste your time. Create facebook page and start posting there. Facebook page is a powerfull source to boost your audience. After this you should be plan of target. You should daily post 2 or three pictures about your profession and 10 links of your facebook page in the comment box of other facebook pages that are matching your profession. You will get 10 likes daily. After a month your likes will be about 300-400, and after 6 months likes will be about 1500-2000.
Start boosting your blog. Daily make three or four pictures about your blog post and post them on facebook page with the link of your blog posts.
Now you are able to get 200 visitors with your facebook page.  You can gues that if there will be 200 visitors, how much page views would be? I think they will be about 500.
Your audience with facebook page is 500. It will be increased with the passing of times. More your f.b page likes more your traffic.
At 1-6-0001 you will be able to apply get enough traffic so that you can apply for google adsense.

Look at the step 3.

I'm going to explain the step 3.
If you have a cell phone with a sim card. You can use it as a advertising method. It is more powerful than that of other methods. I wanna tell you, when someone visit your blog throug the browser address bar ( visit direct your website without searching in the google) Your blog will be most popular in google. Google will be start displaying your blog in top of the search result list. Just write a message about your blog and send it to 100 contacts daily. You will not be able to get result of this method daily but after a month you will be able to note the progress.

Thanx by admin.

http://a4allll.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice and lovely blog. Thanx admin the post is very helpful in improving blog's traffic. I have created a blog elimprovement.blogspot.com and i want to get more traffic there. Described method in this post is very powerful. Again thanx.

SEENE said...

Thanx Dear.


Learn English Grammar Full