How to Gain Weight in a Week?

How to Gain Weight in a Week?
7 Dino men Wazan Badhaen!

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Learn English Grammar

Labour Day Quotes

1
A Favorite of 47 users
Before you complain about life think of someone who died too early on this earth.
2
A Favorite of 41 users
A bad day at work is better than a good day in hell.
3
A Favorite of 32 users
There are a lot of people who can make me laugh, but there are only very few who can make me cry.
(And you are one of them)
4
A Favorite of 29 users
Happy girls are the prettiest :)
5
A Favorite of 27 users
Th3 p3rf3ct guy...
Thinks your b3autiful when your hair is all ova da plac3
Thinks you look b3tt3r without mak3-up on
No matta how much you w3igh h3 lov3s you no matta wut
H3 is not afraid to sho you off in front of his fri3nds
H3 do3snt car3 what his par3nts think about you...only car3s wut h3 thinks about you
Isn't afraid to kiss you, hold your hand, hug, or to sho PDA in public
6
A Favorite of 22 users
God give me work, till my life shall end
And life, till my work is done.
7
A Favorite of 19 users
Dont change who u are for someone else, just change their feelings about u!
8
A Favorite of 15 users
We must learn to live together as brothers or we are going to perish together as fools.
9
A Favorite of 15 users
Freedom is never granted; it is won. Justice is never given; it is exacted.
10
A Favorite of 15 users
I have no more than twenty acres of ground," he replied, "the whole of which I cultivate myself with the help of my children; and our labor keeps off from us the three great evils - boredom, vice, and want.

No comments:


Learn English Grammar Full