How to Gain Weight in a Week?

How to Gain Weight in a Week?
7 Dino men Wazan Badhaen!

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Learn English Grammar

Best Quotes

Depressing Quotes, Best Quotes, Friend Quotes, Love Quotes, Life Quotes, Marriage Quotes.
Best Quotes:
The worst feeling
Not getting a reply back
from someone you really
want to talk to.

*****************

When life puts you
in tough situations
Do not say why me
just say try me

*****************

When i was a child i was afraid of ghosts.
As i grew up i realised people re more scary.

******************

The problem with time,
I have learned, is that
eventually it always runs out ;)

******************

The saddest thing about betrayal
is that it never comes from your enemies

******************

This place makes me wonder,
which would be worse?
To live as a monster or
to die as good man?

*******************

You Know My Name, Not My Life Story,
So Before You Judge Me In Any Way,
Go And Live My Life,
Then Come Back To Me And
Tell Me How Painful It Was !!

****Best Quotes******

I hated school.
Even to this day,
when I see a school bus its just depressing to me.
The poor little kids.

****Lovely Quotes*****

Once you lose someone,
it is never exactly the
same person who comes back.

****Love Quotes*******

Friends can help each other.
A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself –
and especially to feel. Or, not feel.
Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them.
Thats what real love amounts to –
letting a person be what he really is.

No comments:


Learn English Grammar Full