How to Gain Weight in a Week?

How to Gain Weight in a Week?
7 Dino men Wazan Badhaen!

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Learn English Grammar

Quotes Posters

  • 1
    A Favorite of 1985 users

    When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
    When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
    When the funds are low and the debts are high
    And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
    When care is pressing you down a bit,
    Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
    Life is queer with its twists and turns,
    As every one of us sometimes learns,
    And many a failure turns about
    When he might have won had he stuck it out;
    Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
    You may succeed with another blow,
    Success is failure turned inside out--
    The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
    And you never can tell how close you are,
    It may be near when it seems so far;
    So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
    It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

    Don't Quit

  • 2
    A Favorite of 602 users
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

  • 3
    A Favorite of 467 users
    While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it.

  • 4
    A Favorite of 395 users
    The choices we make, and the chances we take, determine our destiny.

  • 5
    A Favorite of 326 users
    It is not the position you stand, but the direction in which you look.

  • 6
    A Favorite of 299 users
    Loving You

    What a lovely thing to do
    Spend my lifetime loving you
    Planning days that bring us pleasure
    Building memories two can treasure
    Reaching milestones one by one
    Sharing problems sharing fun
    Being close - the best friends ever
    Making dreams come true together

  • 7
    A Favorite of 279 users
    Sometimes I can't stop thinking about you
    and other times I wonder why I even waste my time

  • 8
    A Favorite of 237 users
    Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are, for what you could become.

  • 9
    A Favorite of 237 users
    I've made mistakes in my life.
    I've let people take advantage of me.
    and I've accepted way less than I deserve.
    But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

  • 10
    A Favorite of 232 users
    Coming together is a beginning.
    Keeping together is progress.
    Working together is success.

No comments:


Learn English Grammar Full