How to Gain Weight in a Week?

How to Gain Weight in a Week?
7 Dino men Wazan Badhaen!

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Learn English Grammar

Inspirational Quotes

Inspirational Quotes:

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Rabindranath Tagore
******************
Try to be like the turtle - at ease in your own shell.
Bill Copeland
******************
Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
******************
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
******************
What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.
Plutarch
******************
God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.
Jim Elliot
******************
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Ronald Reagan
******************
I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart.
Pope John XXIII
******************
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell
******************
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
Kevyn Aucoin
******************
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
Swami Sivananda
******************

No comments:


Learn English Grammar Full