How to Gain Weight in a Week?

How to Gain Weight in a Week?
7 Dino men Wazan Badhaen!

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Learn English Grammar

Messages Of Eid Mubarak

•aao milaen k aaj EID ka din hy
musarrato,n muskarahto,n deed ka din hy
gellay bhulaen, dilon ko saaf ab kar laen
ranjishon ko mitaen k saat-e-saeed ka din hy
EID MUBARIK
I Wish A Wish 4 u. Its A Wish I Wish 4 Few. The Wish I Wish 4 u Is That All ur Wishes Come True.Wish u A Very ert "HApy EID DAY".I Also Wish, u Live Long Life & That "EID DAY" Will Come In ur Life 4 Hundread Time....
Remember Me In ur Prayers...
HAV A GREAT EID!!!!!!
:-) Eid Mubarak

we say eid mubarik 2 our beloved one, pleaze do remember the people those are seeking the eye to be joind in our Happiness..Eid mubarik

The moon has been sighted The samoosas are ready Here comes EID so just go steady Lots of dua"s is all i request and just wanted to wish you all the BEST!!!
"Eid Mubarak"

Earth can forget rotating, Bird can forget flying, Candle can forget melting, Heart can forget beating but I’ll never forget to wish U “HAPPY EID MUBBARK"
May Allah this occasion flood your life with happiness,
u heart with love, u r soul with spiritual ,
ur mind with wisdom,
wishing u a very Happy Eid Mubarak

Lonesome Without U,Each N Every Moments.When I Am Alone I Close My Eyes N Think Of U N Thoughts Of Ur Love Warms Me Inside N Makes Me Smile.Miss U A Lot.Eid Mubarak

Before the Golden Sun Rise,
let me decorate each of the Rays with Wishes ofSuccess, prospourus and Happiness 4 u and 4 ur Family.
HaaPY Eid Mubarak

No comments:


Learn English Grammar Full