How to Gain Weight in a Week?

How to Gain Weight in a Week?
7 Dino men Wazan Badhaen!

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Learn English Grammar

T-Shirt Quotes

1
A Favorite of 875 users
Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from many, it's research.
2
A Favorite of 695 users
Slogans for Women's T-shirts

1. So many men, so few who can afford me.
2. God made us sisters; Prozac made us friends.
3. If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.
4. At my age, I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all...I just can't remember it all.
5. My Mother is a travel agent for guilt trips.
6. Princess, having had sufficient experience with princes, seeks
frog.
7. Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just better rich.
8. Don't treat me any differently than you would the Queen.
9. If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
10. Dinner Is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.
11. It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember anything.
12. I'm out of estrogen-and I have a gun.
13. Guys have feelings too. But like...who cares?
14. Next mood swing: 6 minutes.
15. I hate everybody...and you're next.
16. And your point is...?
17. I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.
18. Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.
19. Of course I don't look busy...I did it right the first time.
20. Do NOT start with me. You will NOT win.
21. You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.
22. All stressed out and no one to choke.
23. I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people.
24. How can I miss you if you won't go away?
25. Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.
26. If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.
27. Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
3
A Favorite of 674 users
The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.
4
A Favorite of 582 users
If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon.
5
A Favorite of 545 users
Your friendship means so much to me that...

When you cry...
I cry.
When you laugh...
I laugh.
When you jump out a window...
I laugh some more.
6
A Favorite of 535 users
Rehab Is for Quitters
7
A Favorite of 531 users
God made Man before Woman because you always make the rough draft before the final masterpiece.
8
A Favorite of 530 users
I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.
9
A Favorite of 472 users
They call it "PMS" because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken
10
A Favorite of 465 users
NyQuil: The stuffy, sneezy, why-the-hell-is-the-room-spinning medicine.

No comments:


Learn English Grammar Full