How to Gain Weight in a Week?

How to Gain Weight in a Week?
7 Dino men Wazan Badhaen!

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Learn English Grammar

Fathers Day Quotes

  • 1
    A Favorite of 288 users
    A dad is someone who
    wants to catch you before you fall
    but instead picks you up,
    brushes you off,
    and lets you try again.

    A dad is someone who
    wants to keep you from making mistakes
    but instead lets you find your own way,
    even though his heart breaks in silence
    when you get hurt.

    A dad is someone who
    holds you when you cry,
    scolds you when you break the rules,
    shines with pride when you succeed,
    and has faith in you even when you fail...
    What Is A Dad?

  • 2
    A Favorite of 194 users
    My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

  • 3
    A Favorite of 139 users
    The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.

  • 4
    A Favorite of 134 users
    DAD,
    When i was born,
    You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.
    When i said my first words,
    You were there for me,
    to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
    When i took my first steps,
    You were there to encourage me on.
    When i had my first day at school,
    you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework.
    I still havent finished school,
    or walked down the aisle, or had my first child.
    But i know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.
    So i just wrote this to say 'I LOVE YOU DAD!!!'

  • 5
    A Favorite of 116 users
    a father is someone that
    holds your hand at the fair
    makes sure you do what your mother says
    holds back your hair when yor are sick
    brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
    lets you eat ice cream for breakfeast
    but only when mother is away
    he walks you down the aisle
    and tells you everythings gonna be ok

  • 6
    A Favorite of 103 users
    It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.

  • 7
    A Favorite of 100 users
    They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes or the secrets she keeps.

  • 8
    A Favorite of 97 users
    I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

  • 9
    A Favorite of 95 users
    who is the one person who can always make me smile?
    Even when I'm mad at him?
    Even when he makes me cry?
    Even when he makes fun of me or laughs at me.
    He is one of the people who has always been there for me, one who has always loved, cared, and provided for me.
    He is one of the two most important people in the world to me. Someone I LOVE with all my heart.
    He is my friend,my hero, but most importantly he is my...


    Daddy!!!!

    I Love you dad!
  • 10
    A Favorite of 85 users
    I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.

No comments:


Learn English Grammar Full